Redcat Gen9 Scale Trail Truck - 1:10 International Harvester Scout 800A
If you’re looking for a RTR trail truck with unlimited potential, you’ve found it with the Gen9. We’ve been designing a lot of our own vehicles lately and the Gen9 is a great example of our ingenuity and obsession with detail. Loaded with important features, the Gen9 has a two speed transmission, newly designed portal axles, precision suspension geometry with zero bump steer, new high grip tires, high torque steering servo, adjustable wheelbase and a highly detailed body with a rear pivot mounting design.
- Gen9: Fully Assembled
- Motor/ESC: Brushed 550 motor / 40A Brushed
- Steering Servo: Hexfly Torque-Spec Coreless Digital. 25Kg-6V & 42Kg-8.4V
- Radio: 4 Channel 2.4GHz radio system
- Chassis: 1.5mm Thick Steel C-Channel Frame Rails
- Drive System: 4-Wheel-Drive, Front Mounted Motor
- Transmission: 2-Speed with Lockable Slipper Clutch
- Transfer Case: Divorced, Centrally Mounted
- Length: 523mm Stock
- Wheelbase: 312mm - 336mm Adjustable
- Chassis Ground Clearance: 80mm
- Axle Ground Clearance: 54.5mm
- Approach angle: 63.5 degrees
- Departure angle: 53 degrees
- Suspension: 4-Link Rear and 3-Link Front with Panhard Bar
- Shocks: 95mm Adjustable Coilover Threaded Aluminum Body
- Axles: Portal Axles with CNC aluminum spools, single piece front housing with metal gear cover, and front universal joints.
- Wheels: 1.9in True Beadlocks
- Tires: Fully Licensed Interco SS M-16 Tires in a high grip compound
INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER SCOUT 800A
Officially licensed International Harvester Scout 800A. Detailed body with full interior, clear windshield, molded grill, side mirrors, door handles, rock sliders, and wipers. Images below are shown with optional included decal graphics.