Call or e-mail for shipping costs
Push past boundaries and conquer more trails with the Axial AX24 XC-1 Rock Crawler RTR. Unique 4WS modes, extreme articulation, oversize tires, and more let you crawl over bigger obstacles and pull tougher lines than any other 1/24 scale rig.
- Three 4-wheel steering (4WS) modes give drivers new terrain conquering ability.
- Side plate chassis allows greater articulation for improved handling over rough terrain.
- LED rock lights mounted in the rock sliders keep your path visible in low light.
- Long travel coilover shocks keep wheels on the ground to maximize traction.
- 4-Link front and rear suspension reduces axle steer and torque twist.
- Front and rear lockers with worm gear setup increase ground clearance.
- Steel front and rear axles, stub axles, and dog bones provide strength.
- Splined and sleeved drive shafts increase suspension travel.
- Hinged body system offers easy access to on-board components.
- Rockster wheels and Rock Lizards tires produce trail-taming traction.
- No bushings — entire vehicle features sealed bearings.
- Dynamite 88T motor provides the torque to conquer steep climbs.
- Fully equipped — you can hit the trails almost immediately!
Every weekend, groups of off-road rock crawling enthusiasts gather to follow trails toward destinations far removed from the modern world. Their journey's end will reward them with beautiful views that only a select few ever see. But the best memories are made during the journey itself.
Within this community are the extreme crawlers. Where others see rocks, roots, and barriers, they see puzzle pieces that form a line to maneuver up, over, and beyond. It doesn't matter if most people would have trouble getting through on foot, let alone on wheels. Extreme crawlers have such a deep connection to their rig that they know when it can be pushed to new limits.
The 1/24 scale Axial AX24 XC-1 speaks to the extreme crawlers, and to everyone who wants to be one. With the AX24 XC-1, you'll be able to crawl over bigger obstacles and pull tougher lines than you can with any other 1/24 scale rig.
The new AX24 platform provides stability, durability, high clearance, generous articulation, and everything else extreme rock crawling enthusiasts need to overcome the impossible. Flat chassis side plates with rock sliders help you move through tight formations. Long travel shocks, a 4-link suspension, and worm gear drivetrain combine for easy handling, dependable power delivery, and the ability to clear rough terrain.
Then there's the unique AX24 4-wheel steering system. Following tightly to the line that leads from "here" to "there" has never been easier. Three transmitter-activated steering modes — for no rear tire input, mirrored rear tire input, or "crab crawl" — provide the flexibility you need to maneuver over or around almost anything in your way. This system gives all drivers new terrain conquering ability!
In 2007, Axial broke new ground in extreme RC crawling with the 1/10 scale AX10. If you're a long-time Axial fan, you'll love how the AX24 XC-1 pays homage to that legendary rig with a replica body and livery plus Rockster wheels and Rock Lizards tires.
The AX24 XC-1 isn't just for experienced RC rock crawling hobbyists (though you'll enjoy how it takes on even steeper inclines and bigger obstacles than our SCX24 platform rigs). Newcomers will find it to be a fun and highly capable mini crawler to run on indoor or outdoor courses. It's also a great way for full-scale off roading enthusiasts to exercise and refine their skills.
Get ready to push past boundaries and conquer more trails with the Axial AX24 XC-1 Rock Crawler RTR. Because it's fully assembled and equipped, you can start today.