- Flight performance: ultra-stable fixed-pitch flybarless design
- Rugged durability: resilient airframe and rotors
- Highly visible: throwback trim scheme and leds
In The Box
- (1) Fully Assembled Blade 150 FX Heli
- (1) 2S 320mAh LiPo: 150 FX
- (1) USB Charger
- (1) Instruction Manual
EVERYTHING NEEDED TO FLY THE BLADE 150 FX RTF IS INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Ready-To-Fly: The 150 FX comes with everything you need in one box. Charge the included flight battery, bind to the included transmitter, and take to the skies.
- Brushed Motors: Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.
- Easy Maintenance: Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the 150 FX stress-free. It includes crash kit parts to help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
- Indoor/Outdoor: The size of the 150 FX allows it to be flown both indoors and out.
- Durable: lightweight and impact-resistant frame
- Direct Drive Tail Motor: Brushed tail motor delivers impressive heading hold in a simplistic design
- High Visibility: Throwback fantasy scale trim scheme (Blade CX2 trim scheme) with LED lights.
- Fully Assembled: No building necessary.
The Blade® 150 FX is the perfect indoor and outdoor helicopter for beginner pilots ready to try single-rotor machines from coaxial helicopters and multirotor drones. The 150 FX brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a new challenge. Its fixed-pitch, simple rotor head, and six-axis control system let pilots enjoy a high level of stability and efficiency even in an outdoor environment. From the lightweight and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this heli makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm, making orientation easy to maintain, and it includes crash kit parts to help get you back in the air if anything is damaged. Additionally, the 150 FX is below the 249-gram allowance, so this package will be one of the largest Ready-to-Fly Heli Model to include everything you need, including the flight battery, USB charger, and transmitter.
|Main Motor Type||Brushed|
|Main Rotor Head Type||Fixed Pitch Flybarless|
|Tail Rotor Diameter||2.16" (55 mm)|
|Skill Level||Level 1|
|Swashplate Type||90 Degree|
|Main Frame Material||Plastic|
|Approximate Assembly Time||No Assembly Required|
|Tail Drive||Direct Drive|
|Main Blade Material||Plastic|
|Main Rotor Diameter||13.07" (332 mm)|
|Tail Blade Material||Plastic|
|Product Weight||4.33 oz (123 g)|