- Up to 80 amps continuous current with proper air flow and 100 amps burst current (15 seconds)
- 5V switch-mode BEC capable of 5 amps continuous current with 6 amps max burst on any recommended input voltage
- Drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage
- 3- to 6-cell Li-Po, 9- to 18-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd input voltage
- Programmable motor braking
- Safe power-arm mode prevents accidental starts
- Programmable low voltage cutoff with settings for 3-cell Li-Po (9.2V), 4-cell Li-Po (12V), 5-cell Li-Po (15V), 6-cell Li-Po (18V) or 74% of battery starting voltage
- Programmable throttle input range (1.1ms–1.9ms or 1.2ms–1.8ms)
- Programmable soft start-up rate - .25 second or 1 second
- Auto motor shut down if signal is lost or there is interference
- Programmable timing—5 user-selectable ranges–use with a large variety of brushless motors
- Two operating modes–Airplane or Heli
- Pre-wired connectors—E-flite EC5 on battery input and 4.0mm female gold bullets on motor output leads
- NOTE: Not recommended to use with E-flite Power 60 Brushless Outrunner (EFLM4060B)
When performance matters in your high-current applications, look no further than the E-flite® 80-amp Pro switch-mode ESC. This is a high-quality, efficient sensorless brushless electronic speed control with an integrated switch-mode BEC. It can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receivers, saving you weight and complication. It is capable of up to 80 amps continuous current when using 3- to 6-series Li-Po battery packs. You can drive up to 7 analog or 6 digital standard-size servos with the BEC on any recommended input voltage. Featuring an exposed, finned heat sink aluminum case with lightweight plastic end-caps, safe power-arming along with advanced programmable features such as low voltage cutoff, braking, timing, throttle input range and more, the E-flite 80-amp Pro switch-mode ESC is truly a ‘pro series’ electronic speed control.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.