Call or e-mail for shipping costs
- Easy-to-complete final assembly
- Quique Somenzini design and attention to details
- Exceptionally strong, easy to repair, Carbon-Z® construction
- 5-channel control including functional flaps
- E-flite® 60-Amp Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC included
- Digital servo control including operational flaps installed
- Pre-hinged control surfaces with control links installed
- Plug-in wings and stabilizers
- High-grade socket-head hardware use throughout
- Hatch covers provide easy access and a wide range of battery options
- Included 3 meter sailplane aerotow mechanism requires just a single servo — sold separately
- The optional camera mount (EFL1045023) is ideal for aerial photographers — sold separately
- Floatplane ready when used with the Carbon-Z Cub Float Set - sold separately
Needed To Complete
- 6+ channel full-range programmable transmitter
- 6+ channel full-range receiver
- 22.V 6S 3200mAh LiPo flight battery
- Battery charger
The E-flite® Carbon-Z® Cub aircraft is the first to offer patented Carbon-Z strength and rigidity in a giant-scale package. Like the full-scale Cub Crafters Carbon Cub SS airplane, this ultra-lightweight model by World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini is astonishingly versatile whether your intention is to cruise gracefully or surprise scale admirers with envelope busting aerobatics. Its Carbon-Z structure has been molded with all the detail you’d expect from a traditional model, but you get the popular benefit of weight savings plus maintenance ease. Despite the size, this giant-scale model disassembles quickly into compact parts you can transport in almost any vehicle.
Based on a platform known for its legendary versatility, the Carbon-Z Cub makes giant scale so simple—now even more RC pilots can go big. Its enormous Tundra wheels tackle just about any terrain you choose to romp from, or you can easily mount the optional Carbon-Z Cub Float Set so no RC adventure boundaries stand in your way. A mechanism is included for towing sailplanes with wingspans as large as 3-meters and there’s even an optional camera mount so you can take one-of-a-kind images from a bird’s eye view. Even if you get carried away, the Carbon-Z structure is easy to repair.
A major part of what makes this giant scale icon so versatile is the control innovation package included as standard equipment such as the digital, metal-gear servos, and slop-free ball-link hardware. Because the included flaps are functional, greater control at low airspeeds is possible in addition to the ability to significantly shorten takeoff and landing distances.
Although this aircraft may look tame, its brushless power system has been specially chosen to offer incredible muscle to take full advantage of its multi-purpose potential. But if the ultimate Carbon-Z Cub experience is what you’re after, then you’ll want to install the extraordinary Spektrum™ AR635 6-channel AS3X® Sport DSMX® receiver (sold separately). An all in one unit, its AS3X System will allow you to experience agility beyond the immensely popular Cub form, deliver enhanced stability and a feeling of control that’s always crisp and natural. The 6-channel aircraft transmitter you choose should at least have adjustable dual rates and expo. For your convenience, the power system and battery compartment can accommodate a wide range of 6S Li-Po configurations.