Call or Email for Shipping cost
Look good, fly fast AND fly Smart with the E-flite® V1200! Larger and even faster than the popular V900™, it comes factory-equipped with operational flaps and retracts, along with a high-performance brushless power system that lets you choose how ballistic you want to be. Level-flight top speeds of up to 100+ MPH are possible with 4S batteries. Or reach up to 140+ MPH using common 6S 3200–7000mAh packs! Along with head-spinning speed, the V1200 offers unexpectedly stable slow flight and locked-in precision aerobatic capabilities. It's also equipped with a 100-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more when using compatible transmitters.
- The FASTEST and Smartest prop-driven E-flite® airplane yet
- A scaled-up version of the popular V900 equipped with flaps, retracts and Smart technology
- Level-flight top speeds up to 100+ MPH with 4S batteries and up to 140+ MPH with 6S batteries
- Compatible with 4S, 5S and 6S batteries from 3200-7000mAh to deliver a wide range of performance and flight times
- Extremely wide flight envelope from unexpectedly stable slow-flight to locked-in precision aerobatic capabilities and beyond
- Factory-installed high-RPM brushless outrunner motor plus APC 10x8E prop and an aluminum spinner
- 100-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, temperatures, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Combo comes with a 5000mAh 6-cell Spektrum Smart battery included
- Six factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings plus improved slow-flight performance
- Reliable electric retracts with sprung wire struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- No glue required for assembly – six bolts and it can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing with V2 hands-free servo connection system
- Bolt-on wing and stab for extremely quick and easy assembly/disassembly and for convenient storage/transport
- Higher-density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother, dent and damage resistant finish
- Factory-finished in a vibrant, high-contrast trim scheme for improved visibility and orientation
- Large and convenient, magnetically-secured top hatch and large battery compartment
Grab the sticks to fly the fastest prop-driven E-flite® airplane yet! With 4S 3200–5000mAh batteries and the factory-installed brushless power system, the V1200 reaches up to 100+ MPH in level flight— making it suitable for intermediate pilots with some high-speed flying experience, especially when utilizing the BNF® Basic version's optional-use SAFE® Select technology. Experienced pilots can unleash level-flight top speeds up to 140+ MPH with popular 6S 3200–7000mAh batteries! The Spektrum™ Avian™ 100A Smart ESC lets you speed with confidence, knowing all is well with the power system and battery from the real-time telemetry data sent via compatible receivers (such as the BNF® Basic version's AR637TA) to Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters.
Speed and aerobatic enthusiasts will love the locked-in precision of the six digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages. Operational flaps improve slow-flight performance and allow for shorter takeoffs and landings. Electric retracts with sprung wire struts let you fly from paved, packed dirt or shorter grass surfaces at any suitably sized fields. The sleek airframe is composite-reinforced throughout and is molded in new, higher-density EPO that delivers a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother, dent and damage resistant surface. Plus it's factory-finished in a vibrant, high-contrast trim scheme for improved visibility and orientation. No glue is required for assembly, and a total of six screws install the stabs plus the one-piece wing that attaches and removes easily for convenient storage and transport. That means you can be ready to enjoy a flying experience unlike any other in less time than it takes to charge a battery. It's easy to look good, fly FAST and fly Smart with the V1200!